Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ugly movie list

The following is a list of movies that I know are positively heinous for one reason or another:

* Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
* Plan Nine from Outer Space
* Troll 2 (Troll 1 probably is too but I haven't seen the first one)
* Sydney White
* The Last Unicorn
* Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
* Mystery Men
* Big Rock Candy Mountain (kids movie)


Now for the ugliest titles of movies I've ever heard: (check www.imdb.com if you're in disbelief)

* Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
* I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
* Big Top Pee Wee
* Operation Dumbo Drop
* Feeling Minnesota
* The Hudsucker Proxy (actually a very good, entertaining film... just an ugly sounding title)
* Shaft in Africa
* Saw
* The Human Stain
* Blacula
* I Dismember Mama
* The Hottie and the Nottie
* How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
* Zyzzyx Road (independent film)
* The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living And Became Mixed-Up Zombies

And last as well as least... the 1954 romantic comedy: "Phffft" Yes folks. It has happened.

2 comments:

  1. Mystery Men is ugly in a good way! And if you want a great title... there is always: "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" another great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troll II is the BEST movie ever!
    (and there is no Troll 1.....)

    ReplyDelete